Your Ad Here cashmails.org

All about Me

>> Wednesday, August 19, 2009


Hey guys im back, now this time i'm gonna share some thing about myself, so here it goes...

I'm June, 22yrs of age and a 4th year college student of Cebu State College of Science and Technology-Main Campus, taking up Bachelor of Science in Industrial Technology major in Computer Technology. My hobbies are surfing the net, playing musical instruments, singing, hanging out with friends and a little bit of traveling. I am a member of a Drum and Bugle Corps (TresLab DBC) and a Fraternity (Alpha Kappa Rho) here in Cebu City. My interests revolved around music, arts, traveling, web designing and photography, though I'm still an amateur when it comes to web designing and photography, I'm really trying hard to learn about this things So please bare with me if you're gonna stumble some bad quality pictures in my future posts because I'm only using a low quality camera. The best thing is that i can show you some pictures. Well i think that's all for now....until next time...bye :D



0 comments:

Blog Search

Spread Firefox Affiliate Button

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP