Your Ad Here cashmails.org

Affiliation: ALPHA KAPPA RHO

>> Sunday, August 23, 2009


BRIEF HISTORY

A K P was founded on August 08, 1973 at the University of Santo Tomas, Espana St., Manila, Philippines. Leaded by Bro "Boy" Chua, whose ideas was to form their own brand of fraternity, and with Bro Noli Manalo, Bro Roger Sarmiento, Bro Teddy Aves, Bro Philip Balange, Bro Tanny Bernabe, Bro James Bracewell, Bro Monchet Cabrera, Bro Philip Diman, Bro Renato Go, Bro Teddy De Lara, Bro Arnel (Lim) Lorenzo, Bro Vismark Quequep, Bro Edwin Solano, Bro Ronnie Leuterio and Bro Gil Villegas. The organization was made up of men and woman from all cultures, religious backgrounds and interest and it had spread through out the archipelago and through out the world. We do not discriminate on the basis of race. We maintained loyalty and unity, while we strive for patience, perseverance and pride. The organization was registered with the SECURITIES and EXCHANGE COMMISSION as non-profit and non-dividend Corporation with the name of ALPHA KAPPA RHO BROTHERHOOD ORGANIZATION, INC. dated February 26, 1994 at the P.U.P. main office of ALPHA KAPPA RHO-NCR. The ALPHA KAPPA RHO was the first humanitarian organization to be chartered independent from its mother country.

__________________________________________


Its has been almost 5 years since I've joined Alpha Kappa Rho(A K P)Skeptron International Humanitarian Service Fraternity and Sorority(RHO DELTA,Cebu City Chapter).

I could still remember my hardships and trials during my neophyte days. The taste of my sweat mixed with tears while running down my face during my final initiation rites and Seniority rites. After passing all the tests, I can still remember my A K P brothers when they welcomed me as their newly A K P brother, their applauds while shaking their hands with the fraternity handshake and especially the pain of getting the mark of a true SKEPTRON "THE AKP's BURNING SUN" which made me a proud full pledge ALPHA KAPPA RHO Skeptron member.
__________________________________________

Almost 36 years had passed and still AKP-SKEPTRON keeps its fire burning, spreading widely in the Philippines (including Universities and Local Communities) and across the globe, helping people and communities with their projects and programs globally.


Some of ALPHA KAPPA RHO's Project and Programs



Recently, ALPHA KAPPA RHO celebrated its 36th ANNIVERSARY last August 08, 2009. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to join the celebration because I was busy that day..So here's my late Tribute to ALPHA KAPPA RHO - SKEPTRON




HAPPY 36th ANNIVERSARY
ALPHA KAPPA RHO
Long Live SKEPTRONS..!

0 comments:

Blog Search

Spread Firefox Affiliate Button

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP